Friday, October 19, 2007

Jaques-o'-lantern


Jaques-o'-lantern

Hello, and welcome to my crafty blog. I have always loved to make and create and be artistic (I very rarely visit that boring left side of my brain, lol!). A few years ago, I was given a wonderful, old Singer and I shamefully allowed it to sit and collect dust for a long time. I finally decided to blow off those dust bunnies and start stitching and was very pleased with what came out. I made a few dresses for my daughter, then a costume for the goose (you'll see that around Christmas time), then all types of lovely gifts for my daughter's birthday last month and now you just can't stop me! I got a new Brother CE-4000 for my birthday last week and absolutely adore it. So, if you like crafts and would like to join me on my little journey, please come along, comment as often as possible and show me what you're creating.

2 Comments:

Penny said...

He's cute! I love my Janome. It's a very basic machine but it's amazing what can be done with just a few things....

Jenny said...

Hey Penny! Thanks for joining me over here.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog