Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crafted, never posted

Here are a few things I've done lately. Building a house (oh, and a couple of holidays thrown in there as well) sure is taking up all my crafting time. I hope to get back to it in the days ahead.

Wallets I made for Christmas using this tutorial: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=190408.0



My first purse. I used a Sewing for Dummies pattern and did not like that instead of helping me, it made me feel more like a dummy! Anyway, I plugged along and finished it. I will try something different for my next attempt. This was done with no interfacing and with some scrap fabric, as it was a test.




Thanks for looking. Hopefully more to come soon!

2 Comments:

Penny said...

Sweet! You did a great job :)

I did an eco-bag tutorial on my blog a while back if you're feeling like something else to try ;)

Unknown said...

Those little purses are fabulous! Just love them!!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog